Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Last Taste of Fall

I don't know about where you are at, but here on the Pacific Northwest Coast we have definitely moved into winter.  So, before I get too wrapped up in winter's wetness, I want to share with you some of the fall  color and beauty I'm so blessed to live with.   

   A SPLASH OF COLOR



My father made this cozy bird house.  It's empty right now, but every spring for nine years a family of Jinko's has taken up residence.  I look forward to  watching the babies learn to fly this coming spring.


BLUE BERRIES FOR THE BIRDS AND MY FAMILY


With such earthy and vibrant colors, and so many falling leaves,
I had great inspiration for a few new pairs of fall earrings.


                                                             AMBER GLASS

                                                      CZECH GLASS LEAVES



 BRASS LEAVES WITH CZECH GLASS FLOWERS



ARTISAN GLASS LEAVES WITH CZECH GLASS FLOWERS


GLASS DISKS WITH VINTAJ FINDINGS

1 comment:

  1. Debbie you blog looks great!!! Thanks for the candy. It "was" soooo good.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete